Our company has nearly 110,000 employees in 70 countries of operation developing a valuable principle of diversion and inclusion. We recognize people unique strengths and talents and we empower them to bring it to life in meaningful ways.
Locally, P&G has designed strong programs for students with the purpose to help them in their learning, growing and leading.
Practice for 2nd year students is a project based on the student’s needs to face and apply the knowledge gained during faculty in real business situations. According to the faculty specialization the program will take place in departments like: sales, finance, marketing, human resources, market research and logistics.
During the program you will:
- Have an on-boarding program to get to know P&G and its culture
- Understand how departments interconnect in a multinational environment
- Work on projects based on real company situations
- Challenge your strengths and knowledge learned during university
- Get coaching which will guide you in solving the project
- Students in their 2nd year of study
- Proactive and creative candidate
- Curious in learning
- Fluent in English
Step up to the challenge!
At this moment applications for Practice are closed.
Please follow our website for other projects, internships and jobs.
Find all opened opportunities here.